zaterdag, februari 13, 2016

cimorelli live stream


omg Cimorreli. They did a livestream like 2 hours ago(now more aha). I'm so happy about this. LIKE WOWOW. ^^^There is the live stream(maybe it's not the good one). BUT i missed. So some people to. And they are like 3 you know streams on youtube ready. And there was one that don't started yet. So i talked to people that was fun. There was a boy or girl from the netherland.yay. And some people from Germany. And Hawaii. OMG. so cool. And some one tought that i was a youtuber haha so funny. I say NO I'M NOT A YOUTUBER HAHA. And he said: oh you look like that. So yeah. I have some screenshots. Maybe they come in this post idk. BUT. CIMORELLI.UUHH . Now talk about them. So great because in May or June comes a new album with fourteen (or tirthteen) tracks. Ohmy. First album. And not a EP but a "real" album. i'm so happy about this. But if they come to the Netherlands. Then i don't know with who i can go. I don't know a cimfan. My sister don't like them but that's so stupid. (^~^).  And lisa. Like one letter, she has the same name. IIIEE. OH and now it's not that situation that i'm more fan off cim and not sel. That's so not true. Sel is my number 1. and than cim or demi idk. But i like
them. A lot.

-YEA IT'S NOT VERRY GOOD ENGLISCH. BUT I'M A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL SO. EXCUSE ME.


LOVE Y'ALL

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten